Bruno the Pug puppy is only 9 weeks old, but he's not shy! He loves being social with the neighbors. And of course, his Lucky Dog walkers love to play with him. He's so cute!
A little snow doesn't stop the Lucky Dogs from going outside! We all had fun going on walks, exploring and eating snow!
Duncan the Golden-Doodle might look like a teddy bear, but in fact he's a real live puppy! During his Lucky Dog visits, he loves to go on walks, eat treats, but most of all, he loves to play!
Ruthie, Simon and Lauren enjoy a day at the beautiful Kill Creek Park in Olathe, Kansas.
We promise to love and care for your feline friends just the way you do! Meet some of the Lucky Kitties - Loki, George and Shadow.
Cherry and her walker enjoy a day chasing squirrels, sniffing around, and meeting new dogs!
Cairo manages to fit in yoga hour every morning.
You asked for it! Here's the recipe for the cookies your dogs keep coming back for...
- 1 cup of coconut flour (I got this at Trader Joe's)
- 1/2 cup of smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup of mashed blueberries
- 1/2 cup of mashed bananas
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup of warm water
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the coconut flour, peanut butter, crushed blueberries, mashed banana, eggs and water. Mix thoroughly. Add more water if it is too dry.
- Roll out your cookie dough and use a cookie cutter to cut out shapes, or place on a cookie sheet covered in parchment paper in your size and shape of preference. OR, if you have these great cookie sheets (seen in the photo above), spray with coconut oil, and just press a little bit of the mixture into each shape. I found this method to work better than the cookie cutter method.
- Bake in the oven for 22 minutes. If the unexposed portion of the cookie seems undone, you can pop the cookies out onto a cookie tray and cook for another 5 to 10 minutes.
Charlie doesn't mind getting his paws wet.
She is such a natural on a leash!
Meet Omar, our newest buddy. He loves leading the way on walks, treats, and hanging out.
Lucy loves a good car ride.
Ruthie's getting ready for Monday Night Football!
We don't just do dogs! Lotus and Dark were so much fun, and such good bunnies :)
Baking treats for all my Lucky Dogs. I love you guys!
(Oh, and Simon helped)
Meet Molly, the 10-week old Chocolate Lab. She's so much fun!
Knox is such a good boy, and loves a game of fetch.
Charlie loves belly rubs, treats and walks!
Dizzi and I spot a snake sunbathing near the pond on a beautiful Overland Park day.
Ruthie and Simon have a play date at Thomas Stoll Dog Park.