Grain-Free Blueberry Banana Cookies
You asked for it! Here's the recipe for the cookies your dogs keep coming back for...
- 1 cup of coconut flour (I got this at Trader Joe's)
- 1/2 cup of smooth peanut butter
- 1/2 cup of mashed blueberries
- 1/2 cup of mashed bananas
- 4 eggs
- 1/3 cup of warm water
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- In a large bowl, combine the coconut flour, peanut butter, crushed blueberries, mashed banana, eggs and water. Mix thoroughly. Add more water if it is too dry.
- Roll out your cookie dough and use a cookie cutter to cut out shapes, or place on a cookie sheet covered in parchment paper in your size and shape of preference. OR, if you have these great cookie sheets (seen in the photo above), spray with coconut oil, and just press a little bit of the mixture into each shape. I found this method to work better than the cookie cutter method.
- Bake in the oven for 22 minutes. If the unexposed portion of the cookie seems undone, you can pop the cookies out onto a cookie tray and cook for another 5 to 10 minutes.